Over the years, we have developed website for several associations, organizations and groups. Though their needs vary, they often share one or more of the following circumstances:
- Their previous website was often developed by a volunteer member who had some website development expertise.
- Now that member is no longer involved with the group, has no more interest or time to devote to the website, or has simply become unreachable.
- The tools used to build the website is not accessible by anyone else (aka - no one else has the "keys" to the website)
- The tools used to build the website were not the best fit for the organization and were only used because the previous website developer was familiar with them.
- Once developed, the website has become out-of-date from both a content as well as a technology perspective.